|Cloud, Digital, SaaS, Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Software, CIO, Social Media, Mobility, Trends, Markets, Thoughts, Technologies, Outsourcing|
Linkedin Facebook Twitter Google Profile
Sunday, October 24, 2004Big Chief Partners , recently moderated a panel disscussion on RFID advances made by pureplay RFID players and generally better established but general IT players moving in from adjacent areas.
The Pure Play Companies focus on:
- Distributed networks connecting heterogeneous RFID readers and other collection devices;
- Collect, correct, filter, aggregate large volumes of information;
- Deliver upstream to middleware,applications and business processes.
The presentation of such conpanies like Edgeware, OAT systems,Connectera, Blue Vector Systems is available here.
Established Middleware and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) companies viewing - RFID as a future engine of growth;
- Focused on server-based middleware;
- Enhance, transform and translate,Apply business rules, provide message broker;
- Portal solutions, development tools.
The presentation of such companies like BEA, webMethods, Sun is available here.
Very interesting presentations with fair amount of real life examples.
|Sadagopan's Weblog on Emerging Technologies, Trends,Thoughts, Ideas & Cyberworld